PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Upon your use and/ or subscription on our Platform, you have expressly consented to the use of your Personal Data as described below.
You have the right to withdraw your consent on the process of your Personal Data by informing us through Contact. The use of your personal information based on your prior consent will not be impacted by this withdrawal.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following “Personal Data” about you:
- Data that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services, including without limitation, your name, phone number, email, address, payment details, voice, picture, data about your computer or devices;
- Data you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- Information and data you provide by applying to job vacancies;
- A record of correspondences when you contact us;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders; - Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform. In the event where any of the Personal Data held with us is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use the Personal Data held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To provide you with an omni channel experience and location-based services, such as advertising, search results, retargeting campaign on different platforms, and other personalized content;
- To carry out our obligations arising from your access to our Platform;
- To improve our Platform and services provided therein and to deliver a better customized experience to you;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
- to notify you about changes to our Legal Terms and/or our services on the Platform;
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives;
- for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform.
Regardless of the recipient, we will only disclose your Personal Data to them on a strictly need-to-know basis and only to the extent required to fulfill the purposes identified in this policy.
STORAGE & PROCESS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data that we collect from you will be stored in a secured manner and in pursuance of the applicable laws and regulations.
The Personal Data will be transferred, stored, processed, and used by the staff who work for us or for one of our suppliers and who may be engaged in the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. The Personal Data may be also transferred, stored, processed, and used by our affiliated and/or non-affiliated businesses and service providers in pursuance of the applicable laws and regulations.
Your Personal Data will be safeguarded and treated securely and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. We take all reasonable measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We will store your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated in the Legal Terms or as otherwise permitted or required by the applicable laws and regulations.
You shall at all times protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Platform. We shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your Personal Data or other information if your password is compromised due to any reason attributable to you. We shall not be responsible or liable for any Personal Data breaches of our, or any supplier’s, or affiliated and/or non-affiliated businesses, or service providers’ storage or cloud storage systems by nefarious acts of third parties, including hacks and other unauthorized access which overcomes the safeguards we have put in place to protect the data stored therein.
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, you have the following rights as a data subject:
- You may request access to your Personal Data and request that it be rectified or erased. When you update any of your Personal Data, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records for compliance purposes.
- You also have the right to request that processing of your Personal Data be restricted or to object to the same.
- You have the right to portability of your Personal Data.
- Where processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent carried out prior to your withdrawal of the same.
However, some of the above rights are subject to specific conditions dictated by the applicable data protection legal framework. So, if your specific situation does not meet these conditions, we will unfortunately be unable to comply with your request.
To exercise your rights, please Contact. To process your request as efficiently as possible, we may ask you for certain additional information to confirm your identity and/or assist in locating the Personal Data that forms the subject matter of your request.